Co-Active Life Coach
Imagine… A person you can talk to regularly who only wants the best for you.
What is Coaching?
As a certified professional co-active coach (CPCC), I provide you with an ongoing partnership designed to help produce fulfilling results in both your personal and professional lives. Our coaching relationship and agenda are based on and informed by your needs and vision. I seek to elicit solutions and strategies while I hold you as naturally creative and resourceful. I partner and provide support to enhance your skills, resources, and creativity - qualities you already have. I will help unlock your unique and natural leadership strengths.
I get hired as a coach when individuals are making a career transition, starting a new business, feeling dissatisfied, re-evaluating life choices, looking for personal and professional breakthroughs, wanting weekly accountability on projects and new intentions.
In Co-Active Coaching, you and I are active collaborators, committed to achieving your vision. You will:
What are some of the Benefits of Coaching?
- Design the coaching relationship according to your needs
- Create your vision
- Find your purpose
- Ignite your passion
- Be challenged
- Get into action
- Create results
Is it time for you to work with a Coach?
- The clarity that comes with having a focused conversation.
- Being listened to by someone who listens with your best interests in mind.
- Being challenged to go beyond where you would go yourself
- Having someone you can explore options with.
- Develop a new vision for what is possible
- Create passion and purpose
- Set and achieve challenging goals
- Reduce stress and simplify life
- Communicate more effectively
- Find courage to make major life transitions
Individuals are drawn to coaching for every reason you can think of. Here are a few answers I've heard from my clients:
How it works?
- “I want to get unstuck and generate momentum with something I am working on”
- “I am in a life transition And want help designing what’s next”
- “I have resistance to doing something and am ready to explore what is in the way”
- “I could use some accountability around this project”
Three or four times a month, we meet either face to face or over the phone. We will build a vision, set goals, clarify values, identify and explore ways to counter what gets in the way, and learn to breakthrough those limitations. As your coach, I will work with you on the path ahead, help you from falling back into old patterns, provide accountability, keep you on track toward your objectives, join you in celebrating and much more!